- 800 g – 1kg Kudu fillet
- 5 Tbs Olive oil
- 5 Tbs Lemon Juice
- Black pepper
Directions for the meat:
- Marinade fillet in olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for 1-2 hours
- Grill meat on the fire, basting it with the leftover marinade, until medium rare (no more than medium)
- Let the meat rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the meat in 2cm thick slices.
- 10 g Butter
- 1 Punnet of sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp Fresh garlic
- Cream of mushroom soup powder
- 1 Cup of Fresh Cream
Directions for the sauce:
- Fry mushrooms in butter until soft
- Add garlic and soup powder and stir until mixed
- Add the cream and stir until smooth consistency is formed
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Pour the mushroom sauce over the Kudu fillet and enjoy.